2007年11月24日土曜日

My favorite place


This is my favorite place "One Chase Manhattan plaza" in Newyork.

I visit this place on every trip to Newyork.

This place is a public square surrounded by tower blocks.

I had many good idea when I visited there.

It is amazing that I got into the mood to do new things.

There are the garden of" Isamu Noguchi" in front of this objet.

I was told about "Isamu Noguchi garden"from an old woman of security guard .

It is a beautiful garden in the round.

I wish I had a photography,but this place is no photographs.

I knew that after this photography.



2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I live in New York City and i like going there too
cool blog ^_^

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi Yoshie
thank you for your comment^_^
I like japan alot and want to visit there.
You been to NYC alot?
I can help you with english
Cool blog and i will check it out more